Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Mappers Quest - Day 1

The Mappers Quest - Day 1

I started out after a quick last minute stop for supplies. I traveled north-north-west for several hours. I passed through the village of Larbi and looked for someone to help us. I found 5 natives willing to help me: Alas joined as a guide. His brother, Agis, joined as a translator. He learned English from the scouts that were here 2 months ago. Nym is the expert in the wild life in this area, Imra joined as a cook, and Lensa as a medic. Now our party has 6 in it, counting me. We went north till we found the lake Srydirc. and made camp.









Places_________________Type________

Larbi                                   Village

Srydirc                                 Lake


People________________Job__________


Sir Mike A. Dublin          Leader

Alas                                  Guide

Agis                              Translator

Nym                          Wild life expert

Imra                                 Cook

Lensa                              Medic

No comments:

Post a Comment